KGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other status protected under the applicable law.
John P. Slattery
- Mr. Slattery is a principal at AOOC II, LLC, which provides player screening services for professional sports teams, particularly Major League Baseball franchises. Included in their solutions and services, are innovative ways to analyze and extract useful ‘behavioral indicators’ from social media and the development of discreet and reliable sources of information to better inform player development efforts and pre-draft decision-making.
Mr. Slattery also operates Specialty Resource Consulting, LLC, which supports various companies and initiatives including:
- IntePro IQ – a Minnesota-based leading information security training and awareness consortium, featuring leading-edge solutions focused on insider threats and cyber risk mitigation.
- The Behavioral Assessment Resource (BAR) Group – a Texas-based company which provides classroom and web-based training to public and private sector clients in detecting deception, strategic interviewing and behavioral influence skills.
- Small, mid-sized and large companies in the greater metropolitan Washington, DC-area who provide contract support to government entities in the areas of law enforcement and homeland security.
- From 2008-2013, he served as a senior technical advisor at BAE Systems, a global technology, intelligence and security services corporation. Mr. Slattery supported strategic growth initiatives in law enforcement, homeland security and public safety markets, with a special focus on intelligence integration, information sharing and analytics.
- Prior to joining BAE, Mr. Slattery spent more than 30 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), retiring in 2008 as a member of the Senior Executive Service and serving as Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence (CI) within the FBI’s National Security Branch. He had executive oversight of numerous CI operational support programs and platforms; he also chaired boards, committees and national-level working groups which dealt with sensitive techniques and interagency relationships as they applied to FBI CI and national security operations around the world. He played a significant role in the strategic FBI enterprise shift toward more predictive, intelligence-driven operations and the implementation of a metrics-based strategic management system to more effectively gauge how the Bureau was leveraging intelligence to address threats.
Mr. Slattery has been featured on CNN, NPR, CBS Sixty Minutes, NBC Nightly News, NBC Today Show, BBC and WTOP Radio and has been quoted by the AP, Time Magazine, Reuters, Security Magazine, New York Times and Washingtonian Magazine.