KGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other status protected under the applicable law.
Kiernan Group Holdings delivers tailored products for government and private sector partners. KGH’s analytic services include competitive intelligence, open-source analytics, market analysis and investment opportunity identification, access to technology and advanced training, and the identification and integration of breakthrough ideas and subject matter experts.
Our team of analysts have decades of experience in Federal and Local Law Enforcement, the Intelligence Community, and the private sector, which allows them to produce a variety of products tailored to customer requirements.
Our analysis program provides access to experts, insight in to market trends, and an understanding of insular markets to enable our clients to mitigate risks and react to emerging trends, challenges, and competition.
This monthly newsletter covers topics of interest regarding elements of the active threat phenomenon: active shooter incidents, workplace violence, insider threats, and terrorism, with a focus on planning and prevention.
- Active Threat Intelligence Digest Vol.5 April 2017
- Active Threat Intelligence Digest Vol.4 February 2017
- School Shooting Facts v.1.2.02.08.2017
- Pathway to Violence (PTV) Concept Paper v3.1.02.08.2017
- KGH Snapshot- Targeting of Law Enforcement (II)
- One-page FBO 20170206
- Active Threat Intelligence Digest Vol.3 January 2017
- Active Threat Intelligence Digest Vol.2 November 2016
- Active Threat Intelligence Digest Vol.1 October 2016